How To Choose A Service Wisely
We want to make sure you make the most informed decisions possible when choosing the right service for you or your business.
When checking out Templates
- Don’t look in only one category. Make sure the selection is both wide and high grade.
- Test the editor and make sure you are comfortable making changes to the templates.
- Is there free media storage space? Can you easily upload or alter your photos?
When looking at Features
- Make sure the service you choose offers all the features you’re looking for and for the lowest price.
- Read about the features for a moment, play with them, and find out if they are charging you more for something you don’t really need.
- Look for reports, analysis and mobile features for all smart phones. You should be able to check what’s up with your campaigns from anywhere.
For User Friendliness
- Could you get everything set up and sent out? Could you find your way through the reports? Ask these questions when choosing a service.
- Try all the the editing tools you get during the free trial. See if this is the platform for you.
- Did you find what you were looking for? Make sure all the features and tools you need are there.
When thinking about Pricing
- Sign up for the free trial, play around with a few services before settling on one.
- Check that the package you choose is not limited in features, templates or support.
- It’s important that you are able to find the best package deal to match your budget.
When you need someone for Support
- Look for the phone number and contact email for when you need them
- Look for live chat and online help where you feel they should be.
- Trying asking a question. See how long it takes for the response.
- Watch the tutorial videos, read the forums and check out the FAQ section. If any of these are missing, move onto the next service.