Why Choose SiteBuilder.com
In the perfect world, the standards of any acceptable website builder should feature an easy to navigate and most important of all, an honest, direct apprehension of free and premium features.
SiteBuilder.com can therefore be described as the epitome of a perfect modern website since it aims to provide exactly that.
SiteBuilder.com has proven to be a top class website builder who scores highly with customers. The process starts with customers selecting a free lifetime domain and proceeding to choosing a template from thousands of the available options.
Why Choose SiteBuilder?
- Free Domain Name
- $300 Free Advertising Credits
- No Skills Required
- Over 10,000 Free amazing Templates
- Tons of Add-ons
SiteBuilder.com offers thousands of free, customizable templates which look professional, clean and crisp. The available templates are ideal for businesses, blogs, portfolios, CV websites, E-commerce you name it. Most of the templates are good looking by default, while a few need some touch of class to make them perfect.
They are grouped into different categories. A sample of the categories available includes;
- Hotels & Travel
- Music & Entertainment
- Night Life
- Pets & Animals
- Professional Services
- Restaurants & Eateries
Sitebuilder.com features amazing galleries that support both videos and images. Artistes will find it ideal to display their creative masterpieces using the inbuilt galleries and customization options available for both photos and videos.
The Website Builder
The builder is the star attraction to SiteBuilder.com. While it is not as flashy as we might expect, it is packed with great tools that overshadow its appearance. The layout is we would want it to be. The tools are easy to locate and there’s an easily accessible “Help” option at the top right hand corner.
Frustration begins when some things take forever to load. Nevertheless, the styling editor is a piece of art. It lets you customize almost every aspect of your template’s style. Some of the changes you can make to your template include;
- Customize the header spacing.
- Adjust typography settings for the entire website.
- Customize the logo height, font and letter spacing.
- Change the navigation’s background, type and hover
… And many more.
Easy as Making a Pie...
“If it doesn’t make me money or make my work easier, I don’t need it”
When SiteBuilder.com came into existence, the market for Website Builders was flooded. To survive in such a market, there was need to exploit the niche. SiteBuilder.com revolutionized how websites were built. They made the process easy and fun.
SiteBuilder.com itself and sites built with it, work equally well on both desktop, tablet and mobile.
The drag-and-drop and click-to-edit approach to building websites made the HTML editor look archaic. Users with little knowledge in HTML could now create fully responsive websites without a drop of sweat.
Features & SEO
Website Without SEO is Like an Engine Without Fuel
A modern Website without SEO is like an engine without fuel. SiteBuilder has taken bold steps to make sure that the websites created are SEO friendly. The SEO plan is designed specifically for Google and Bing.
Besides the inbuilt design features that favour SEO; there is an informative SEO eBook available as an add-on. This is handy if you want to take your website to the next level, in matters concerning traffic and overall consumer recognition levels.
Other cool features that make SiteBuilder stand out include:
- Custom contact email associated with the domain, for security and sales conversion purposes.
- Mobile Support- Both Sitebuilder.com and the sites built using sitebuilder.com are fully responsive such that any visitor can enjoy the same browsing experience regardless of the device they use.
- Web Statistics- Sitebuilder.com offers professional web analysis for premium users. With powerful tools such as Google Analytics, site owners can have up-to-date information on how their websites are faring.
How much does it cost to build a website without a drop of sweat?
SiteBuilder.com has a fantastic free package; free domain, free templates and free builder. There’re no hidden charges and the only downside is that, you will have an Ad banner on your website unless you upgrade to premium.
Enjoy the best prices for the best services?
Upgrading ushers you into a world of cheap premium features with tons of introductory offers at your disposal. Currently they’re 2 billing plans for you to choose from:
- Monthly Billing: Choosing monthly billing means that you will be charged every 30 days.
- Yearly Billing: Choosing yearly billing means that you will be charged every 12 months.
Both plans are charged automatically, unless you cancel your subscription or request for auto billing to be disabled. To ensure no interruptions, your subscription charges will occur 15 days before the date of your renewal date.
404 Not Found
If you disable Auto Billing, and your site subscription fee is not paid on your renewal date, access to your website will be suspended and any published site will also be disabled.
Payment can be made via Credit or Debit Cards and PayPal
SiteBuilder.com provides high-quality customer service to their customers. The customer supporter page has exhaustive FAQs where customer can get their questions answered without contacting a care agent.
Customers can also access online help and tutorials through their website.
Although their customer service representatives are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable; lack of an instant chat feature is a major let down.
SiteBuilder.com offers an easy-to-use builder and thousands of templates to choose from. The site builder features perfectly in the coffers of modern website builders, but its potential is yet to be fully harnessed. The customer support, for example, is in its dying bed and if a quick medicine is not administered, the mortician will unfortunately be called in.
Users Reviews (8)
Read Testimonials & Reviews of sitebuilder or write your own
- Absolutely nothing
- editor is a disaster
- customer service is non existant
- terrible templates
- Great Templates
- Dont need to know HTML to create site
- BAD/BAD/BAD Customer Service 4 days to respond - Seriously !
- Chat - No response
- Time is money -
- System Freezes does not allow editing
- Easy to use
- Charges credit card for add-on's not authorized
- great looking sites
- customer support
The problem I had was trying to upgrade. After 4 days (eternity by today's standards) my account upgrade was still in process. When I emailed billing, the response (24 hours later) stated it should only take 1-2 days and to follow the links for live chat if there were still issues. The link did not provide any sort of live chat.
- Drag and drop
- Great Templates
- Customer Service lacks quick response
- Cannot find online video tutorials
- I was able to build a website with little to no experiance
- Free website that I can manage until I want to upgrade
- Can not sample how paid for website will work with mobile device, since my free website does not work well on mobile at all.
- Affordable and competitively priced
- Light on PC
- Doesn't work well with Mac OS
Did you try Sitebuilder ? Write a review
to share your thoughts on