Hire the World and You Won't Be Disappointed
When you are looking to purchase a service that involves graphic design, the first thing you look for is how the site selling the service looks, after all first impressions are a major decision maker.
Hire the World looks classy, and its design is really appealing and well thought out which makes me want to take a step further into the site. Once in, there are loads of cools features and they dont just stop at breathtaking logo design, you will find web design and other graphic design services at your fingertips.
Why choose Hire The World?
- Fun and user-friendly
- A good and detailed design brief
- Unique features
Want to know if you should… Hire the World? Read our review!
Designs That Will Wow Your Visitors and Customers
There never seems to mediocre designs, you either get the highest quality or the worst quaity imaginable, and thankfully Hire the World provide slick, attractive and eye-catching logo designs created by the community of designer that are ready to take on your job.
Sometimes the designs that are created can be over the top for small companies but this is just a case of outlining exactly what you want to see in a logo design, during your brief write-up. Also, the designers don’t just focus on how your logo will look on a website they take things a little further and like any creative genius, they think outside of the box. This is where usability shows its head, as the logos are also designed for products.
Logo Design Made Fun
Hire the World is definitely hip with the times. It looks great and feels even better, making me feel like I was browsing a social media website rather than shopping for a logo.
The layout encourages you to hop from one contest to another and see more and more designs, so that by the time you start your own project you’ll have a good idea of the type of styles available and how you can best guide the designers in the direction you want.
When you’re ready to set up a contest you’ll find that the ordering process works just as well as the rest of the website. It’s simple, intuitive and so well designed that it even becomes enjoyable. The order form takes you from the type of contest you want (logos are just one option of several) to the design brief to the checkout, where you can pay with credit card or Paypal.
At the contest stage you’re encouraged to actively participate in the process via feedback. Finally you’ll get 7 days to choose a winner, who will then upload the files onto the website for your download and confirmation.
Bring On The Details
The Hire the World brief is both detailed and customizable, letting you add on a variety of clauses as you see fit.
A Community Feel
Hire the World’s social media feel isn’t just a front – when you look at the website’s key features it becomes apparent that this an essential part of its vision. It begins with extensive designer profiles that include each designer’s ratings, earnings, portfolio and customer feedback. Then there are some unique contest upgrades like Twitter Broadcast, which promotes your contest with a tweet. Finally there’s my personal favorite feature: the Design Jury, a freebie that allows you to share your favorite designs with friends who can rate them by preference.
Pay For Quality
Even at its cheapest, Hire the World is a moderate-end contest service. Fortunately it seems that many of the designers will be happy to work for the budget price when you give them good feedback, so driving the cost even higher isn’t necessary at all.
Always Connected (Almost)
On top of having a phone, an online form and a support center, Hire the World also boasts of a series of social media accounts that can presumably be used to contact them.
That’s a great level of connectivity – so great, in fact, that it makes me wish they’d gone for broke and added a live chat service as well (what can I say? I’m very demanding). Even so, you can trust that Hire the World will provide you with the quick and informative response that you need.
- Email Support
- Support Center
- Phone Support
- Live Chat
Just because logos are important doesn’t mean ordering one can’t be fun. Hire the World’s design, usability and social features are all about making this process as engaging as possible. If you have the time to spend commenting, rating and sharing, chances are you’ll end up with a variety of options to choose from and a very good logo.
Users Reviews (6)
Read Testimonials & Reviews of hire-the-world or write your own
- Before Dux was there, Andrew was there...the site was great and designer's freindly
- Nobody cares for the designers anymore or even for the clients
- Winning designers will become a beggar for the prize they earned
- Win now...beg for the prize later.. I hate it the most!
- Nothing really
- NO support for designers
- NO support for clients
- FAKE contests when the real clients are missing
- DELAYED payements to designers
- FULL of clip-art and stock-art
- They DO NOT reply to any of the support tickets opened. I had to publicly address ALL clients to finally get my payment released.
- They open up fake contests and award them to fake designers just to keep the numbers up. It's impossible for a client to AWARD a contest 'a day ago' when he hasn't logged in for 'a week'. And the winner? Well, newly opened account. 1 entry, one log-in .. nothing after. Didn't even log it after 'he won'.
- The few REAL contests they have, you can win, sure. But you'll have to wait 8 weeks before EVEN THINKING of withdrawing your well-earned money. And then you'll have to beg and beg and beg them. You'll have to be very lucky and very determined to get your money off the cesspool website.
- They DON'T CARE if they sell to you COPYRIGHTED material. They don't reply to anything, including reported designs. YOU WILL end up with a lawsuit on your hands after you've paid for it.
All in all, it's a cesspool. It's sickening and frustrating. 0.5 is way too much for them, honestly!
- Anyone can participate
- Site Not Securing The Payment From Buyer
- Poor Response to Questions
- Takes more than two monthes to relese designers funds.
- great site BEFORE
- no improvement
- slow action
- doesn't care to customer/designer
Did you try Hire The World ? Write a review
to share your thoughts on
Hire the World Review